What's your dream car?

ooh no no it has to be the holden monaro vxr that is a holden ! :hihi:
That's a coupe, I'd rather 4 doors 'ta muchy (and a real boot, not a hatch ...I'm never upgrading my hawkeye to the new 'preza style - what were they thinking! :gag::rolleyes:)

I did say 'more practical' :P

That we will...

but i have noticed that with alot of new car's now the designer's are'nt making new cars anymore they're just updating older 1's. take the new focus for example if you put the 09 plate next to 05 plate and try and find a difference except the headlight's !
Take the original, compare with the update, then tell me that's not a good (and radically different) redesign ;)

I just happened to be following a French-reg'd one in black last night, on my way home just after J33. Pretty beautiful 4ss, that thing. And not just because of the reg' either :hihi: (I wouldn't have it as my Dream Car of course, because I've had the one in the first link and the second is probably still just as full of 'leccy gremlins, so pretty OT - apologies)

That we will...

Take the original, compare with the update, then tell me that's not a good (and radically different) redesign ;)

I just happened to be following a French-reg'd one in black last night, on my way home just after J33. Pretty beautiful 4ss, that thing. And not just because of the reg' either :hihi: (I wouldn't have it as my Dream Car of course, because I've had the one in the first link and the second is probably still just as full of 'leccy gremlins, so pretty OT - apologies)

youve just pulled up a few old memories now lol

the old lancia delta integrale is a brilliant car and your a lucky git to have owned 1 lol

but i have to say in my opinion i prefer the old 1 i like old skool cars thay just look so much better than most cas of now + they have proper engine's not like the little circuit board's for engine's we get in cars now !

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

if you cant afford one of the top sports cars you could always go and do a kit car or have one made for you if you have that bit more funding. I bought a book to build Catterum 7 or Locost roadster type kit car but you built it from scratch, you build the full chassis the cutting, welding and all the panels.

If you buy a kit you get all the chassis and panels pre-made and you assemble it all and paint it, which is a better option if your not up to all the welding and fabrication.

There are hundreds of kit cars on the market and all kinds on budgets, could be worth a look at the mags in the newagents to get a good idea of whats on the market at present.

I'm still sourcing parts for my trike at present so the kit car has been put to the side until next year lol.

ALAN

Archived