John Shuttleworth dining question

Alcoblog

Yeah, I know there's several threads about John Shuttleworth, but all old.

Anyway, I'm going to see him later on today as a Christmas prezzie from O/H.

Where's a nice place to go and eat in town? ... I normally eschew it in favour of Derbyshire. Just after a nice place that does good food (near the Crucible) ... not particularly fussed about what kind of food, so long as it's not McDonald's or rubbish like that ... somewhere nice.

This'll only be a very short thread as it's only 27 hours to go and I'll be leaving my computer in about seven hours. Five in the morning now. Suggestions please? :)

If you are eating alone I suggest wage mammals

Yeah, I know there's several threads about John Shuttleworth, but all old.

Anyway, I'm going to see him later on today as a Christmas prezzie from O/H.

Where's a nice place to go and eat in town? ... I normally eschew it in favour of Derbyshire. Just after a nice place that does good food (near the Crucible) ... not particularly fussed about what kind of food, so long as it's not McDonald's or rubbish like that ... somewhere nice.

This'll only be a very short thread as it's only 27 hours to go and I'll be leaving my computer in about seven hours. Five in the morning now. Suggestions please? :)

I hope you found somewhere nice to eat. We went to the show, and as ever he really made us laugh. It's great to see the Crucible practically full for his show. He even had a song about bins. ;)

Archived