Silver astra drivers?

always 4 doors loud back box, rear tints and **** wheels and spoilers

Just checked. My silver Astra has 5 doors, a standard factory fit exhaust, no rear tints, standard alloys and no spoilers....

Where have you been looking?

cant say i have noticed this at all, i do notice people driving people carriers, and those berlingo things very badly, crossing the centre lines, not signalling, parking inconsiderately, flinging doors open into traffic, quite often outside schools too

cant say i have noticed this at all, i do notice people driving people carriers, and those berlingo things very badly, crossing the centre lines, not signalling, parking inconsiderately, flinging doors open into traffic, quite often outside schools too

They do say you must be a complete gimp to drive a Berlingo/Kangoo/Pleb-mobile. My next door neighbour drives a silver astra, 5 door with alloys. He is getting on for 70 yrs old, but he will be over the moon if people think he is a tad younger.

They do say you must be a complete gimp to drive a Berlingo/Kangoo/Pleb-mobile. My next door neighbour drives a silver astra, 5 door with alloys. He is getting on for 70 yrs old, but he will be over the moon if people think he is a tad younger.

Just struck me as an odd and rather specific generalisation, silver astras with four doors, i mean, the 4 door astra is pretty rare, and hasnt been made since 2003

most threads like this tend to smack of a bit of jealousy

and i wouldnt mind people thinking im younger than i am either ;)

My Astra is sliver, 5 doors, standard exhaust , no tinted windows.

My astra does reach the speed limit...not under. only over when overtaking.:P

wooleywoodbottom my astra does 40 mph, then when i see the white circle with the black diagonal stripe for some reason my astra does 60 mph...while others are still doing 30!!! wierd tho cos it doesnt say you have to do 30 until your at the bus station near the traffic lights- which you have to slow or stop for anyway, or at the otherend near wincobank..same again 30 mph nr the park.

yet on a daily basis im stuck behind someone who is either to daft to realise that sign means 60mph or just too scared to do that speed limit. - the amount of times ive overtook... been flashed like crazy- beeped at and given the 2 finger sign is ridiculous. speedlimit on woolleywood is 30 at wincobank, 60mph just past the park, 40 at the cafe corner, 30 at the bus depo. so why do i get abuse for doing the speed limit in my silver astra? cos 9/10 people in other cars are driving like their car will explode if they go over 30mph.

seems to me people really need to start buying silver astra as these are the cars that "know" what speed limits are.

Archived