Australian sells house with 'No Asians' stipulation

There is no antagonism just tired of poor threads which intend to raise people's ire against others who have done no wrong. You may not remember but we used to have a BNpeer who was constantly posting threads similar to this including one which purported to be about a racist horse being tried in a court of law.

Don't you get fed up with people who constantly email you about 'threats' which, after a few seconds research, turn out to be hoaxes? This type of thread, to me, is in the same vein.

The appeal of the clip is in the complete 180 degree change in attitude you feel towards the bloke when you realise the mistake that has been made.

But like all humour, some will get it, others won't.

I don't "intend to raise people's ire against others who have done no wrong" and I can't think what made you say that.

There is no antagonism just tired of poor threads which intend to raise people's ire against others who have done no wrong. You may not remember but we used to have a BNpeer who was constantly posting threads similar to this including one which purported to be about a racist horse being tried in a court of law.

Don't you get fed up with people who constantly email you about 'threats' which, after a few seconds research, turn out to be hoaxes? This type of thread, to me, is in the same vein.

How did this thread "intend to raise people's ire?" It was a funny video, made funnier by the way it was unexpected. Although it has to be said, your po-faced response is the icing on the cake :hihi:

How did this thread "intend to raise people's ire?" It was a funny video, made funnier by the way it was unexpected. Although it has to be said, your po-faced response is the icing on the cake :hihi:

Did you see the title? Plus the fact that this is in General Discussions rather than I'm Bored prompts me to question the OP's motive, do you see?

I appreciated the post, it made my wife and I chuckle. There is an interesting point on the video where you turn from disliking the old man to liking him based upon a few seconds worth of action.

Yes i had the same reaction,i was expecting to be disgusted and took an instant dislike to him thinking to myself what a mean looking man as well as being obnoxious ,then when i became aware all of a sudden he was transformed completely.It just goes to show,we should never judge a person by appearance or assumption without basis.

You are Rich and I claim my £5 :D

I apologise if you posted this thread in a light hearted manner, however other posters were confused as to your intentions as you were questioned whether you had watched the whole video. You didn't respond so it looked like you were embarrassed.

OK?

I apologise if you posted this thread in a light hearted manner, however other posters were confused as to your intentions as you were questioned whether you had watched the whole video. You didn't respond so it looked like you were embarrassed.

OK?

Fine :) The video relies on its element of surprise to have the maximum effect, so I wasn't giving anything away or posting it in the bored/jokes sections.

It's a pity that other posts have included horrible spoilers.

Archived