Defogging double glazed window panes.

The inert gas would escape and the windows rendered ineffective surely.

If you read their lies advertising material, their process claims to rely upon coating the inside of the panes with a hydrophilic layer.

Even though they say that they reseal afterwards, they still talk about waiting (up to 12 weeks) for the moisture to evaporate.

Since their claims are based on it costing less than half the cost of using a double-glazing company to replace the units (note: you cannot see an actual price mentioned anywhere), I'd recommend that you just replace the units yourself and save a fortune.

Ooooh, heck...it's not something I would want to do!...Knowing my luck I'd shatter it in seconds!

It's just a matter of patience it's pushing on the drill to add pressure that breaks the glass, normally add water helps keep it cool as to stop the glass from shattering, I tried on practice pieces of glass before I tried it on my aquarium

It's just a matter of patience it's pushing on the drill to add pressure that breaks the glass, normally add water helps keep it cool as to stop the glass from shattering, I tried on practice pieces of glass before I tried it on my aquarium

Why would anyone want a perforated aquarium-it is not giving the fish much of a chance?

Archived