Hadfield House Pub

chris101

I,ve heard that the planning application has been turned down due to issues with parking and loading etc so it looks like its still gonna be a pub for a while yet , Theres a ska , rocksteady and northern soul night on in there this saturday ( 2nd march ) so why not pop in and check it out its free and might help another pub from going under ?

People moan about these local pubs closing but if you dont support them by drinking in them then they are all doomed! I attended the last ska do they had in November and had a really good time the people who were running it really made us welcome so looking forward to tonights ska night! Support your local pubs before its too late!! Tesco's and sainsburys are waiting to pounce!

People moan about these local pubs closing but if you dont support them by drinking in them then they are all doomed! I attended the last ska do they had in November and had a really good time the people who were running it really made us welcome so looking forward to tonights ska night! Support your local pubs before its too late!! Tesco's and sainsburys are waiting to pounce!

A ska do every few months is neither nowt nor summat. It needs regular trade.

Archived