Bed making. Are you any good? A true story!

There's nothing finer than clean linen. Well, there is, but for the purpose of this thread we will go with it.

I agree, get someone else to make the bed and you are on to a winner.

Yep, I'm with you on that one. I reckon women' could make a good living offering their services as bedmakers...Or is that kinda 'wrong'?...The concept still eludes me!

Exactly, the other half makes the bed while I 'supervise' :hihi:

Sod the supervision. I just make sure I'm not around, or have something far more important to do...Elsewhere!

Pete you should get a column in the Daily Mail. Far better than the awful crap that Liz Jones and Samantha Brick write.

I have no idea who those people are???...I don't read the Daily Mail (or daily fail as it's often referred to on here)...I don't read newspapers!

If you struggle to change bed linen with 2 arms I'm sure that you can understand how much fun it is when you try to do it with one working arm.

I put the clean linen on the bed and miraculously, around the time when my cleaner comes, it morphs onto the bed and the dirty linen morphs into the contents of the laundry bin.

If you struggle to change bed linen with 2 arms I'm sure that you can understand how much fun it is when you try to do it with one working arm.

I put the clean linen on the bed and miraculously, around the time when my cleaner comes, it morphs onto the bed and the dirty linen morphs into the contents of the laundry bin.

WOW...excellent idea!...I wonder if my dog walker has the credentials?

Nope...Only if they break the 'rules'...

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 11:15 ----------

I get someone else to do it. If at first you don't succeed, "get someone else to do it"..:hihi::hihi:

I might ask my mum to help me later :hihi:

I like having a kingsize duvet on my double bed but its a pain to change the cover. Every time I change it I end up wondering why I don't have a double duvet, but it is better, especially if someone else decides to steal the covers :suspect:

I end up putting one corner in the cover and then hold that one in my teeth while I put the other corner in and try not to drool on the clean duvet cover.

Archived