Bed making. Are you any good? A true story!

I am a bit of a newbie to this forum and i have to say i think some people have lost their SOH, anyway, here is a good tip on how to put on a quilt, put the duvet on the bed fully, make sure the cover is inside out, go inside the cover and take hold of the two corners, then with your hands inside the cover get hold of the same two corners of the duvet, and sort of flick the cover on, give it a shake then just pull the cover over the duvet, it takes me about 2 mins to do this, mind you, i am female :hihi:

Ps, we share the same surname and i am only round the corner from you, i could give you lessons, i don't charge much lol

I am a bit of a newbie to this forum and i have to say i think some people have lost their SOH, anyway, here is a good tip on how to put on a quilt, put the duvet on the bed fully, make sure the cover is inside out, go inside the cover and take hold of the two corners, then with your hands inside the cover get hold of the same two corners of the duvet, and sort of flick the cover on, give it a shake then just pull the cover over the duvet, it takes me about 2 mins to do this, mind you, i am female :hihi:

Ah...and there's the difference!...I've tried that method before and got awfully confused and made more of a hash of that than the story I told in the OP.

Welcome to the forum by the way!...Have fun!

Ah...and there's the difference!...I've tried that method before and got awfully confused and made more of a hash of that than the story I told in the OP.

Welcome to the forum by the way!...Have fun!

well you need to practice, trust me, its the only way to do it.

thanks for the welcome.

Archived