Boxing Gyms in Sheffield

Manor gym is a big gym and in the middle of getting new heating through out fitted after a burglary where thieves took all the meral pipes and trashed it.steve barnes and chris smedley the trainers there hav done most of the work there and its almost ready to re launch. The sessions are 4.30pm till 6 pm with chris and steve then 6pm till 7.30 with young steve barnes.they are mainley fitness and strength sessions.they are a very experienced team and have turned out lots of amateur champions so give them a ring on 07587320282

Manor gym is a big gym and in the middle of getting new heating through out fitted after a burglary where thieves took all the meral pipes and trashed it.steve barnes and chris smedley the trainers there hav done most of the work there and its almost ready to re launch. The sessions are 4.30pm till 6 pm with chris and steve then 6pm till 7.30 with young steve barnes.they are mainley fitness and strength sessions.they are a very experienced team and have turned out lots of amateur champions so give them a ring on 07587320282

Cheers for the fast reply , im after fitness and weight loss , what sessions are the 4:30 - 6 is it bag work etc , i like the sound of the gym being big as most gyms i have been to are very cramped and i dont like that as not being the fittest person lol , i will give them a call . Cheers ..................PS IS THE GYM NOT OPEN AS YET IF SO DO YOU HAVE A IDEA WHEN IT WILL BE .

Edited by RELIABLE

Boxing is the sport to be in right now what with the successful Olympics we had.people automatically think boxing broken noses and brain damage but they couldn't be more wrong. The fitness side is second to none. It helpes your confidence and discipline. Great for weight loss. Healthy eating and living a correct life.so what ever gym ppl go in all they have to do is make sure its a boxing gym

Boxing is the sport to be in right now what with the successful Olympics we had.people automatically think boxing broken noses and brain damage but they couldn't be more wrong. The fitness side is second to none. It helpes your confidence and discipline. Great for weight loss. Healthy eating and living a correct life.so what ever gym ppl go in all they have to do is make sure its a boxing gym

??I think you'll find that boxing is not the sport to be in right now, there are several others growing considerably faster- mma being the most obvious, with kickboxing not that far behind.

Boxing training is fantastic- exceptionally testing fitness wise, and, considerably more useful for practical self defense than many give it credit for.

I would never criticise boxing- I'm just pointing out that it's not the combat sport to be in, there are many others, and each person is suited to some more than others.

Amateur boxing through the Olympic initiative and sport england are injecting millions in to grass root boxing, boxing clubs through out the uk have almost quadrupled over the last few years and now with the new A.I.B.A pro/box which will probably see pros boxing in the next olympics boxing is definitely the sport to get involved in now, i suggest you dont miss out on great opportunities our great sport has to offer

??I think you'll find that boxing is not the sport to be in right now, there are several others growing considerably faster- mma being the most obvious, with kickboxing not that far behind.

Boxing training is fantastic- exceptionally testing fitness wise, and, considerably more useful for practical self defense than many give it credit for.

I would never criticise boxing- I'm just pointing out that it's not the combat sport to be in, there are many others, and each person is suited to some more than others.

Who is the most famous sportsperson in the world, and the answer is not a kickbixer or an mma fighter.boxing is the most respected sport in the world and amateur boxing is the cream of it. I have seen so many young people turn their lives around and to see them represent their country gives you the biggest buzz ever.i dont want to disrespect the other sports as they are also good disciplines but boxing is best to me

Who is the most famous sportsperson in the world, and the answer is not a kickbixer or an mma fighter.
It's not a boxer either, is it? :)

boxing is the most respected sport in the world and amateur boxing is the cream of it.
There isn't a the most respected sport in the world.

I have seen so many young people turn their lives around and to see them represent their country gives you the biggest buzz ever.i dont want to disrespect the other sports as they are also good disciplines but boxing is best to me

Yes, boxing is very good for helping people turn their lives around- many top boxers in interviews state that, in their opinion, if they hadn't got into boxing, they would have ended up in jail, or dead.

Then again, many mma fighters say the same thing.

Both boxing and mma provide a safe outlet for people to work out, and deal with, aggression, along with disclipline and all the benefits of hard physical training.

Boxing is actually well respected amongst the majority of mma practitioners- hand skills are seen as being at the top of fighting basics, along with kicking, grappling and take-down skills.

Mohamad ali is a name what every one knows.he is the most respected sports person in the world. Mma is new but most people dont even know what mma means never mind an mma champion.but yes mma is on the up but how many mma gyms are around the uk its not a recognised sport unfortunately I am not knockin it but its not my cup of tea.what level can u get too in this sport.is it am or pro. Do they have a national team.