Urodynamics have any ladies had one?

Yes I have had it done and it measures urine and how much you are peeing when emptying your bladder. You lay on a bed and it is like being catheterised with liquid filling up your bladder and then it measures when and what amount is emptied at a time. not painful at all. Following this I had a bladder stretch and had to go on bladder drill. This means you have to learn to train your bladder to wait to be emptied to pass at least 400mls and not just dribbles. Pelvic floor exercises to strenthen your pelvic muscle.

So, is the OP having little dribbling problems then?

No im not i keep getting urine and kidney infections

---------- Post added 04-02-2013 at 11:21 ----------

Yes I have had it done and it measures urine and how much you are peeing when emptying your bladder. You lay on a bed and it is like being catheterised with liquid filling up your bladder and then it measures when and what amount is emptied at a time. not painful at all. Following this I had a bladder stretch and had to go on bladder drill. This means you have to learn to train your bladder to wait to be emptied to pass at least 400mls and not just dribbles. Pelvic floor exercises to strenthen your pelvic muscle.

I had a bladder stretch two years ago but still keep getting bad infections even though i take an antibiotic every night think the consultant wants to check there isnt something else going on, I really hope it doesnt hurt dreading it. Did you have atube up your back passage too?

Archived