Rotherham Ghosts forum

Hi I was just wondering if anyone uses the forum on Rotherhamghosts.com it looks like no one uses it and it would be a good place for people that are interested in spooky stuff and the paranormal to chat and share stories take a look and say what you think

Really and you know this because you have studied the paranormal all your life or just because you say so.

Don't make the mistake thinking you know more than me because you've spent money on a few worthless electronic gadgets, you don't, you're just more gullable. :roll:

Don't make the mistake thinking you know more than me because you've spent money on a few worthless electronic gadgets, you don't, you're just more gullable. :roll:
First I don't use electronic gadgets and second i don't know you from adam so how would I have a clue what you know.:roll:

Hi I was just wondering if anyone uses the forum on Rotherhamghosts.com it looks like no one uses it and it would be a good place for people that are interested in spooky stuff and the paranormal to chat and share stories take a look and say what you think

You really need to spread the word, I would also look at a more county wide audience. But what would I know? I'm still trying to get over this!

Archived