Rotherham Ghosts forum

Don't make the mistake thinking you know more than me because you've spent money on a few worthless electronic gadgets, you don't, you're just more gullable. :roll:

You shouldn't mock other people's interests when your pastime seems to be trolling

Really and you know this because you have studied the paranormal all your life or just because you say so.

wow, so are you saying that someone who spent their whole life studying the paranormal would be able to speak on the subject with authority?

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Lol, are you saying that someone who spent their whole life studying the paranormal would be able to speak on the subject with authority?

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

No but they would have more evidence and prove of the paranormal than someone just posting on local forum.

You shouldn't mock other people's interests when your pastime seems to be trolling

Yes i should because it's silly.

Let me ask you this, do woodlice linger as ghosts. ?

Believing in mumbo jumbo like this is no more than a fear of death, it's a weak persons crutch and a way of denying the ultimate end.

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 19:22 ----------

No but they would have more evidence and prove of the paranormal than someone just posting on local forum.

No you wouldn't, stop kidding yourself. :roll:

Seeing as no-one has any evidence or proof* of the paranormal that cannot possibly be true.
And then we get if there's prove of the paranormal you can can get a million pounds etc etc etc I have heard it all before. People believe in the paranormal same as people believe in god. It a human right to believe in what you want with out condemnation.:)

And then we get if there's prove of the paranormal you can can get a million pounds etc etc etc I have heard it all before. People believe in the paranormal same as people believe in god. It a human right to believe in what you want with out condemnation.:)

No it is not. It is a human right to believe whatever you want, that much is true. And no-one here has even attempted to deny you or anyone else that right.

However you do not have a right to believe what you want without condemnation, I think what you believe is very very silly, with good reason, and will continue to point that out, that is my right.

EDIT: And I'd say the exact same thing to a religious person, I don't think you're so very different at all.

And yes, you've heard it all before I'm sure, but neither you nor anyone who shares your beliefs has ever been able to come up with a coherent response to it.

...So if I was to say I think you was a raving loony you wouldn't be reporting this post then? :suspect:

Archived