Rotherham Ghosts forum

...So if I was to say I think you was a raving loony you wouldn't be reporting this post then? :suspect:
I have been accused of that before as well as a tree hugger, aging hippy when people see you as being strange they will call you lots of things. Its just names and words at the end of the day. ;)

I have been accused of that before as well as a tree hugger, aging hippy when people see you as being strange they will call you lots of things. Its just names and words at the end of the day. ;)

... as long as no one uses the term 'white van man' as a stereotypical reference to cowboy tradesmen? ;)

I believe the standard reply if you don't believe the mumbo jumbo is to label you a troll.

I believe when you go on a thread you have no interest in and write a comment just to get a reaction that's trolling. You do have a right to your opinion but the thread was has anyone been on Rotherham ghosts forum not if you believe or not

I believe when you go on a thread you have no interest in and write a comment just to get a reaction that's trolling. You do have a right to your opinion but the thread was has anyone been on Rotherham ghosts forum not if you believe or not

You wondered why no-one used that forum, i explained. :huh:

Well I've been on the website... so is my opinion now valid?

Or is it only valid if I agree with you?

These threads are meant for discussion. If only those with the same opinion are allowed on the threads there will be little discussion of any worth.

If you want to 'talk' to only those that agree with you then stick to websites like the one you linked to and don't post threads on 'community' forum.

:|

... as long as no one uses the term 'white van man' as a stereotypical reference to cowboy tradesmen? ;)
No when someone calls you a thief and lazy now that is something quite different wouldn't you say, and I have no idea what that has to do with the paranormal.:suspect: And with that comment I will not reply to anything else you have to say.

No when someone calls you a thief and lazy now that is something quite different wouldn't you say, and I have no idea what that has to do with the paranormal.:suspect: And with that comment I will not reply to anything else you have to say.

Then I will just once again point out your double standards.

You say it is "just names and words at the end of the day" and "It a human right to believe in what you want with out condemnation", yet when you once again misunderstand the meaning of a post and feel that you have been personally victimised you jump straight for the 'report post' button.

And then you wonder why none of your posts are taken seriously when you have such obvious double standards. :|

Go on.Set the ghosts on him.Ghostbuster.

Archived