PME MARKETING - scam scam scam

Equally it's easy to comment on something you know **** all about. Which on this matter **** all seems like a generous apportionment for what you know about this matter.

By the looks of it I know about just as much as the OP.

Why dont they answer the quite sensible questions myself and others have put. Why is a scam? What reasons did the company give to not paying? What exactly did this employee do about this? What complaint (if any did they make)?

I have no problem with people ranting but have a point to it. Like I said the company MAY have had good reasons to withold payment. Good reasons not pay out. Until any of that is found out, what right has the OP to be making unjust and unproven nonsense on here.

Why dont they answer the quite sensible questions myself and others have put. Why is a scam? What reasons did the company give to not paying? What exactly did this employee do about this? What complaint (if any did they make)?

I have no problem with people ranting but have a point to it. Like I said the company MAY have had good reasons to withold payment. Good reasons not pay out. Until any of that is found out, what right has the OP to be making unjust and unproven nonsense on here.

Because if it's the sort of company I think it is, it's not a proper company. I suspect her "team leader" may well have pilfered it. The first week or so on these door knocking jobs somebody goes round with you and they will no doubt claim its their commission not the ops daughter as she was merely training. Im staggered with the wealth of knowledge available on the net now that these sort of companies still exist. Desperation I suppose.

Google cobra group, chris niarchos. Or just trust me that I know what I'm talking about having worked for one of Chris's companies back in the day and the OP is bang on many years later.

Archived