Creepy free chocs

A pub I used to frequent a long time ago had one of their customers almost driven nuts by the appearance of garden gnomes on his doorstep. It started with just the odd one or two, but as word spread in the pub (keeping the victim out of the loop), it ended up with somewhere between 5 and 10 a week. This went on for months and months, and he had no idea who was responsible for them. They just turned up on his doorstep for no apparent reason. It drove him to distraction! Virtually all the locals in the pub were in on it, and wherever they went that was selling gnomes, they got one and sneaked it onto his doorstep in the dead of night. At last count, he had over a hundred of the damn things, and was still clueless. He would come into the pub looking very worried and tell others about this strange phenomenon. How they kept a straight face was beyond me!

So maybe your strange chocolate benefactor, is of the same ilk. Have you irritated someone on the forum recently? :hihi::hihi:

So maybe your strange chocolate benefactor, is of the same ilk. Have you irritated someone on the forum recently? :hihi::hihi:

I annoy most people, but that's because I'm surrounded mostly by morons and I let them know they're morons on a regular basis.

Have you got a dog whose poo you fail to clear up?

No. Just a cat and he goes in the garden.

Archived