What is best for Toothache??

My friends boyfriend used to always have a bottle of chloroform around which he told her was for his toothache :| However, he was later locked up for being a serial rapist, and so I am not sure whether it was actually for his toothache or not... :hihi:

Nothing ever really works well for toothache though, painkillers won't last long if they work at all, I hate it :( Get to the dentist asap you poor thing x

My friends boyfriend used to always have a bottle of chloroform around which he told her was for his toothache :| However, he was later locked up for being a serial rapist, and so I am not sure whether it was actually for his toothache or not... :hihi:

Nothing ever really works well for toothache though, painkillers won't last long if they work at all, I hate it :( Get to the dentist asap you poor thing x

Given that it's a suspected carcinogen then it's probably not a good idea use it for tooth ache... not that it would really work anyway, beyond knocking you out that is.

jb

Archived