Child Maintenance Payements ..How much should i be entitled to??

I get £17 a week from my eldests Dad. I think this was set up when he was on quite a low income (or unemployed) years ago. There have been a few factors changed now, he earns a good wage, but also has my daughter over night and has another child of his own. As we are happy with arrangements as is, I haven't bothered to update the circumstances. Will use the calculator to see how it might have changed though!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Must have changed then,as i know of two dads in the past who had to pay back,even though they had been contributing.

I know of one dad who's been paying for 12months, then at the ex's request CSA contacted him, required details of 6 weeks salary from him and never questioned his arrangement with the ex or asked for back money.

Final result the ex now gets less than he was paying voluntarily.

The calculator says I would get approx £64 per week, based on an income of £500 per week (hes a plasterer and gets paid 100 per day), having my daughter 52 nights a year (fornightly weekends) and having one other child.

However, I'm happy enough with the 17. I would actually be ok with nothing, he buys her plenty of stuff :)

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived