Are You A Working Class Tory?

Ive been a life long Labour supporter but will be voting Tory in the next election.

Firstly, Labour is now longer the party that it was 20 years ago. if anything they are a less organised weaker version of the conservatives.

I do not trust Milliband as a hard negotiator in politics and believe he will not be leader after the next election loss.

Also, i dont think it would be wise to have a change of government in a time of recovery. I believe the Tories have done a good job and made some tough decisions.

I vote for who i believe is in the best interests for the country. Political parties are not football teams that you have to be stubborn and stay loyal too.

Not an easy thing to do! But the BBC have had a go, have devised a test, and published the results.

It's not perfect though http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22000973

Did it twice..the second time the only thing I altered was family income and suddenly I was transferred to a different class..it doesn't ask about values just what do you have and who do you know....just shows it's not easy to label someone...especially as a "working class tory"

Ive been a life long Labour supporter but will be voting Tory in the next election.

Firstly, Labour is now longer the party that it was 20 years ago. if anything they are a less organised weaker version of the conservatives.

I do not trust Milliband as a hard negotiator in politics and believe he will not be leader after the next election loss.

Also, i dont think it would be wise to have a change of government in a time of recovery. I believe the Tories have done a good job and made some tough decisions.

I vote for who i believe is in the best interests for the country. Political parties are not football teams that you have to be stubborn and stay loyal too.

You never came across to me as a labout voter. In fact I suspect you're quite the opposite regardless of what you say.

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 16:17 ----------

Could someone define "working class" please?

Like I said, you either have had to work throughout you life or you haven't. None of that Frost Report rubbish

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 16:18 ----------

Who are these "leading economists" and have you a reference to where they say that please?

Or is this going to be another example of you spouting unsubstatiated rubbish and then refusing to provide evidence?

Why don't you find out for yourself and stop trying to grind out a troll? When I consider you to be more civilised, I may answer. Remember that?

Like I said, you either have had to work throughout you life or you haven't. None of that Frost Report rubbish?

So someone who works for a bank is working class? Just trying to find out where you think the line is drawn..

Y

Why don't you find out for yourself and stop trying to grind out a troll? When I consider you to be more civilised, I may answer. Remember that?

So in other words, you are still playing the part of the windup merchant, you are not going to validate your unsubstantiated statements, and your stock response to someone who asks awkward questions and destroys your argument is to heap abuse on them

You never change Mecky.

So in other words, you are still playing the part of the windup merchant, you are not going to validate your unsubstantiated statements, and your stock response to someone who asks awkward questions and destroys your argument is to heap abuse on them

You never change Mecky.

Just like you then, only I'm better at it than you. Now go away and sulk

Archived