Frightening Journey home last night, by someone with road rage

Whose asking for the police, I'm only asking for clarification on what the chaps saying. ;)

Seriously though, who gets this wound up ?

The nutter who followed me last night....I truly believe, had I given him the opportunity to confront me, out of the car, I shudder to think of the consequences...The old fella was just an aberration....even though he ended up screaming like a banshee.

I got caught between two angry people once. I was second in line at the lights, when the lights changed the car in front of me stalled trying to set off and the driver behind me immediately started blasting away on the horn. The driver in front thought it was me doing the beeping, wound down his window and started gesticulating and yelling abuse at me. Meanwhile the driver behind carried on beeping as we sat through yet another sequence of the lights.

I got caught between two angry people once. I was second in line at the lights, when the lights changed the car in front of me stalled trying to set off and the driver behind me immediately started blasting away on the horn. The driver in front thought it was me doing the beeping, wound down his window and started gesticulating and yelling abuse at me. Meanwhile the driver behind carried on beeping as we sat through yet another sequence of the lights.

You have to think that people who do that (beep) have to have something wrong in their lives don't you?

You have to think that people who do that (beep) have to have something wrong in their lives don't you?

What's wrong with using your horn. I use mine if the person in front of me seems to have fallen asleep at the wheel when the lights change. I don't keep hitting it but a quick toot to wake the dozy twazzock up can't hurt.

What's wrong with using your horn. I use mine if the person in front of me seems to have fallen asleep at the wheel when the lights change. I don't keep hitting it but a quick toot to wake the dozy twazzock up can't hurt.

Do you beep continually? That's what the person I was replying to was on about..

No I don't beep continually.

I agree! Nothing wrong with a quick burst...not a 30 second non-stop blast.

I've been supremely irritated by some drivers on the road, and given them a blast on the horn and used colourful language. But I wouldn't follow someone nose to tail on their bumper yelling abuse...and generally being really intimidating...I couldn't be bothered!

No I don't beep continually.

So you're arguing a different thing to what I was saying...

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 16:41 ----------

I agree! Nothing wrong with a quick burst...not a 30 second non-stop blast.

!

That's what I was suggesting..

Archived