Gay marriage - is it any of your damned business?

Is it any of my business?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Is it any of my business?

If that's because they do not have any reasoned or rational reason to prevent gays marrying - as the evidence on this thread shows fairly comprehensively, then that's fair enough.

You (apparently) believe that antis have some good points, but can't say what any of them are. Odd that.

No, it’s probably because they don’t enjoy being mocked and abused.

No, it’s probably because they don’t enjoy being mocked and abused.

Doesn't answer my point - you have said yourself that the antis have some good points, but you cannot name them.

Myself and many others believe that that's actually because there aren't any.

If those arguing against gay marriage have no valid points it's fair to assume their motive is nothing more than good old fashioned homophobia and anti gay prejudice.

If that's the case it's perfectly correct that their absence of reason is highlighted and unsurprising if others correctly label this as homophobia or bigotry.

What were those rational, intelligent reasons for opposing gay marriage again?

You haven't said.

I'm not sure who's feeding peanuts to who anymore.

Why those with sound logic and reason require Mr Smith to come around to the majorative way of thinking anymore..I mean it's not as if he sustains any credibility, or normality. Debating with a personality which is neither "normal" or credible seems pointless.

Mr Smith likes platforms...we are giving him one by repeatedly standing on one.

Myself and many others believe that that's actually because there aren't any.

I had already come to that conclusion, which is why it’s pointless going over them again and again.

It’s apparent that no amount of repeating them will change your mind and will only serve to give you the opportunity for further mockery.

---------- Post added 13-02-2013 at 08:07 ----------

I'm not sure who's feeding peanuts to who anymore.

Why those with sound logic and reason require Mr Smith to come around to the majorative way of thinking anymore..I mean it's not as if he sustains any credibility, or normality. Debating with a personality which is neither "normal" or credible seems pointless.

Mr Smith likes platforms...we are giving him one by repeatedly standing on one.

Thank you for proving my point.

I had already come to that conclusion, which is why it’s pointless going over them again and again.

It’s apparent that no amount of repeating them will change your mind and will only serve to give you the opportunity for further mockery.

Because neither you or anyone else has managed to post any valid or rational reason why gays shouldn't be allowed to marry.

With reference to your signature. May I respectfully point out the error you have made by not following forum rules. Multiple accounts are forbidden Mr. Smith...Mr. Max Smith!

I am tired of your diversions...saying everything but saying nothing... and I suspect I am not alone. Now be off with you...back under your bridge where trolls belong!

In order to repeat something you have to first state it. We are still waiting for those rational reasons for opposition to gay marriage.

jb

I had already come to that conclusion, which is why it’s pointless going over them again and again

You haven't though.

In fact not once have you actually pointed out what those 'good reasons' are. Not once have you commited yourself to actually saying which of those views held by those who oppose gay marriage you agree with despite my directly asking you three times and other posters prompting you by reminding you that you haven't actually answered my question.

---------- Post added 13-02-2013 at 08:40 ----------

In order to repeat something you have to first state it. We are still waiting for those rational reasons for opposition to gay marriage.

jb

Sorry barleycorn, I didn't realise you had just posted this.

They can get 'married' if it fulfills their quest for happiness etc.

However, only the union of male & female produce children so that singular institution is given social recognition and the proper label of marriage.

Let's face it, none of us would be here if it was not for the union of our mothers and fathers coming together..and bringing you in to world!

Archived