Gay marriage - is it any of your damned business?

Is it any of my business?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Is it any of my business?

It was in the post, if a black person wants a seat equal to that of a white person, they have to call it a place.

If you want an example outside of that post, if gays want an official and legally recognised union which is, in your opinion, equal to that of heterosexuals, they have to (in legal terms) call it a civil partnership.

Would you mind answering the question?

Is that the same as heterosexuals that want an official and legally recognised union being forced to call it marriage?

It would be much better if everyone could simply fill a form in and get all the same rights as married people.

Is that the same as heterosexuals that want an official and legally recognised union being forced to call it marriage?

It would be much better if everyone could simply fill a form in and get all the same rights as married people.

Could you answer the question please?

Could you answer the question please?

Just pointing out that it’s not unusual for a group of people to be recognised by a particular word. Heterosexuals have to by law get married if they want the same rights as civil partners. Yet you don’t see thousands of people complaining about it.

Just pointing out that it’s not unusual for a group of people to be recognised by a particular word. Heterosexuals have to by law get married if they want the same rights as civil partners. Yet you don’t see thousands of people complaining about it.

I'm happy to discuss this after you've answered the question

I'm happy to discuss this after you've answered the question

Has I don’t have an issue with heterosexuals being forced to get married if they want certain rights, why would I have a problem with homosexuals having form a civil partnership to get the same rights. If my daughter wants the same rights as the above she has to get married. Clearly it would be much better if everyone could just fill in a form to register their partnership.

Has I don’t have an issue with heterosexuals being forced to get married if they want certain rights, why would I have a problem with homosexuals having form a civil partnership to get the same rights. If my daughter wants the same rights as the above she has to get married. Clearly it would be much better if everyone could just fill in a form to register their partnership.

The one about blacks/whites and seats/places, the one I've been asking repeatedly, transcending threads and back again, over many posts.

The one about blacks/whites and seats/places, the one I've been asking repeatedly, transcending threads and back again, over many posts.

What possible difference can in make to anyone what a seat is called as long as they can sit on it?

Archived