Gay marriage - is it any of your damned business?

Is it any of my business?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Is it any of my business?

John

I only briefly saw your post before the thread got 'cleaneed up' by the Mods (I personally don't object to the points you made and am not entirely sure why your post went, but I will address it as best as I can from memory)

I referred to you as being like the other poster mentioned not, as you seemed to think, because of your having 'multiple accounts' but because you had been asked a direct question by me relating to the thread, and if I recall a different one by another poster, and avoided answering them but instead of merely stating you weren't going to answer them you tried to dance around the question as if it hadn't been asked.

I'm not sure why you think I'm middle class - anything to back that up?

I'm also not sure why you assume I'm a Yorkshireman - there are many forum users from outside Yorkshire.

I'm also at a bit of a loss as to why you think I'm apologist - (or a liberal - did you say that? I can't quite remember).

Explanations to the above would be greatly welcomed.

As to my 'having changed', all I have done is prompt you to answer a question which you blatantly ignored, and likened you to another Forum user who is renowned for dodging questions. Since joining this forum I have chased people up who avoid direct questions so how do you consider I have changed?

John

I only briefly saw your post before the thread got 'cleaneed up' by the Mods (I personally don't object to the points you made and am not entirely sure why your post went, but I will address it as best as I can from memory)

I referred to you as being like the other poster mentioned not, as you seemed to think, because of your having 'multiple accounts' but because you had been asked a direct question by me relating to the thread, and if I recall a different one by another poster, and avoided answering them but instead of merely stating you weren't going to answer them you tried to dance around the question as if it hadn't been asked.

I'm not sure why you think I'm middle class - anything to back that up?

I'm also not sure why you assume I'm a Yorkshireman - there are many forum users from outside Yorkshire.

I'm also at a bit of a loss as to why you think I'm apologist - (or a liberal - did you say that? I can't quite remember).

Explanations to the above would be greatly welcomed.

As to my 'having changed', all I have done is prompt you to answer a question which you blatantly ignored, and likened you to another Forum user who is renowned for dodging questions. Since joining this forum I have chased people up who avoid direct questions so how do you consider I have changed?

Just because you don't like or understand the answer to a question doesn't mean the question hasn’t been answered.

Just because you don't like or understand the answer to a question doesn't mean the question hasn’t been answered.

He didn't answer, he didn't give me an answer I didn't like, nor that I don't understand - he merely made no attempt to answer.

He didn't quite go to your lengths of pretending he'd answered when he hadn't but he didn't answer.

He didn't answer, he didn't give me an answer I didn't like, nor that I don't understand - he merely made no attempt to answer.

He didn't quite go to your lengths of pretending he'd answered when he hadn't but he didn't answer.

There you go again assuming an answer hasn't been given just because you didn't understand the answer.

Archived