Gay marriage - is it any of your damned business?

Is it any of my business?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Is it any of my business?

Did you just say that you're in favour of gay marriage?

He neither is or isn't. It suits whichever stance he needs to move the logic puzzle to the next stage.

For example; he isn't against gay marriage, but sees a good argument put forward by religious people, even though he doesn't share their religion, or their religious belief, so doesn't agree, but it is a good argument, even though he doesn't agree.

Such fun.

He neither is or isn't. It suits whichever stance he needs to move the logic puzzle to the next stage.

For example; he isn't against gay marriage, but sees a good argument put forward by religious people, even though he doesn't share their religion, or their religious belief, so doesn't agree, but it is a good argument, even though he doesn't agree.

Such fun.

But he can't (or won't) describe what that good argument is, because then we could make it (and him) look silly, and that would never do.

---------- Post added 22-02-2013 at 19:15 ----------

Why offer us music and then give us whatever that was. :D

---------- Post added 22-02-2013 at 19:05 ----------

No....................

If you aren't opposed to it, then you are in favour of it.

There is no fence to sit on, either you disagree with the idea (and you just said not) or you agree with the idea.

There is no fence to sit on, either you disagree with the idea (and you just said not) or you agree with the idea.

I'm still waiting for someone to give me a good reason to change my position, for now I neither support nor oppose gay marriage.

John Cocker - I'm still waiting for your response to post 1364 - http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9589147&postcount=1364

MrSmith - I'm still waiting for your response to post 1411 - http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9592062&postcount=1411

For the record MrSmith - are you refusing to offer an opinion on Maxmaximus' posting because you are Maxmaximus?

Your position being "I don't have a position"?

Of cause I do, its just not something you are used to.

---------- Post added 22-02-2013 at 19:28 ----------

For the record MrSmith - are you refusing to offer an opinion on Maxmaximus' posting because you are Maxmaximus?

No...............................

Archived