Gay marriage - is it any of your damned business?

Is it any of my business?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Is it any of my business?

It’s you poor reading skills that led you that that conclusion.

---------- Post added 22-02-2013 at 11:19 ----------

It’s been answered many times by many members, but you appear incapable of understanding or even recognising the answer.

I thought you were brought up better than to resort to the kind of malicious verbal abuse that you so comprehensively criticised in the bigoted supporters of gay marriage (but not Maxmaximus or JohnCocker for some reason:huh:), yet here you are resorting to the same debate-stifling tactics.:wink:

I think apologies to Cyclone and Roots may be in order if you want to avoid hypocrisy don't you?

I put forward the idea that you're a little too loud for a man who is just sitting on the fence. 100+ posts on something you hold no view on is certainly impressive.

;)

It’s a discussion forum isn't it, and this topic interests me, someone might even post something that will change my position.

I thought you were brought up better than to resort to the kind of malicious verbal abuse that you so comprehensively criticised in the bigoted supporters of gay marriage (but not Maxmaximus or JohnCocker for some reason:huh:), yet here you are resorting to the same debate-stifling tactics.:wink:

I think an apology to Cyclone may be in order if you want to avoid hypocrisy don't you?

Why do you think that?:huh:

I thought you were brought up better than to resort to the kind of malicious verbal abuse

I think an apology to Cyclone may be in order if you want to avoid hypocrisy don't you?

He did read my post incorrectly which lead him to an incorrect conclusion.

Archived