Gay marriage - is it any of your damned business?

Is it any of my business?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Is it any of my business?

I agree- simply cease to respond to his posts. I'd suggest not following up the alias/multiple identity theory on this thread either, as it will only give more reasons for Mrsmith to start up yet another side-line discussion.

I'm certainly getting tired of seeing threads ruined by Mrsmiths trolling and the associated responses which lead only to vast amounts of wordage that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

I'm in complete agreement also.

I agree- simply cease to respond to his posts. I'd suggest not following up the alias/multiple identity theory on this thread either, as it will only give more reasons for Mrsmith to start up yet another side-line discussion.

I'm certainly getting tired of seeing threads ruined by Mrsmiths trolling and the associated responses which lead only to vast amounts of wordage that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

I did try and tell you guys over a week ago! :thumbsup:

Archived