Gay marriage - is it any of your damned business?

Is it any of my business?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Is it any of my business?

Yet women doing it gets you all damp.
I see you're still hanging round. When are you going to come up with a post that says anything. Just trolling doesn't hack it. All those posts and nothing said. Shameful

---------- Post added 06-02-2013 at 16:06 ----------

Me thinks he doth protest too much.
And your links do all your protesting for you. Try an idea of your own instead of plagiarizing.

I see you're still hanging round. When are you going to come up with a post that says anything. Just trolling doesn't hack it. All those posts and nothing said. Shameful

To be fair, he was saying something wasn't he - perhaps not in a way that was agreeable to you.

Perhaps I could put it a little more delicately?

Does the notion of two women making love revolt you in a physical sense as with gay men, or do you find it arousing - as many men do?

I have sad news. Two good friends of mine are divorcing. They said that if two men that they don't know, living anywhere from next door to Brighton High Street to the Shetland Isles - that now these men can also marry they saw no point carrying on their own loving and commited relationship. It's sad but this is the price society pays for letting people do something that doesn't directly affect us in any way shape or form. It's the end of marriage in Britain as we know it.

I have sad news. Two good friends of mine are divorcing. They said that if two men that they don't know, living anywhere from next door to Brighton High Street to the Shetland Isles - that now these men can also marry they saw no point carrying on their own loving and commited relationship. It's sad but this is the price society pays for letting people do something that doesn't directly affect us in any way shape or form. It's the end of marriage in Britain as we know it.

Stan Laurel knew this would happen:

And your links do all your protesting for you. Try an idea of your own instead of plagiarizing.

Oops.....it seems I really have touched a nerve.:hihi:

As for plagiarising.....I have no problem in linking to something I agree with when they can express themselves much better than I can.:love:

Archived