Gay marriage - is it any of your damned business?

Is it any of my business?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Is it any of my business?

If you were around at the time you'd probably be saying she's equal because she's allowed on the bus.

This is the spineless nastiness of Max..he breaks it down into component parts and applies component logic as a defense. She (Black) could sit on a seat the same as other (Whites) so therefore she has equal rights... omitting all the other components which add up to discrimination, bigotry and racism.

Rosa Parks was denied of the freedom to sit where she wanted on the bus.
I know

You appear to be wanting to deny homosexuals the right to get married.

Then you are less intelligent than I thought.

You're suggesting that homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to marry, why is that?

Where have I said they shouldn't be alowed to marry?

---------- Post added 08-02-2013 at 17:28 ----------

So you do believe gays should be free to marry?

I have no problem with them getting married, not sure how many times I will need to say this before it sinks in.

---------- Post added 08-02-2013 at 17:29 ----------

Who said I was struggling? :huh:

You did.......

I have no problem with them getting married, not sure how many times I will need to say this before it sinks in.

So what the hell have you been blathering about for the last goodness knows how many pages?

In legal terms you'd be regarded as a 'vexatious litigant'. I can think of other more pithy terms.

Truing to have debate on a discussion forum but your intolerances and prejudice keep getting in the way.

If, as you claim, you are quite happy for gay people to get married, what would you say you were trying to have a debate about exactly?

Archived