Gay marriage - is it any of your damned business?

Is it any of my business?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Is it any of my business?

There is no comparison that can logically made between the 2 groups.

A man is a man regardless of colour.

A woman is a woman regardless of colour.

A man is never a woman.

A woman is never a man.

A white person is white, regardless of gender

etc.

---------- Post added 10-02-2013 at 14:38 ----------

I despair!!!!!!!

Is a black man biologically the same as a black woman ?

Is a white man biologically the same as a white woman ?

Is a black man biologically the same as a white man?

etc.

It is so sad that you see challenging inequality, oppression and intolerance as inevitably taking the form of oppression, intimidation and discrimination.

I have hatred for nobody.

Can you give me any evidence that I advocate intimidation and discrimination as a means to end oppression and discrimination?

Yes you’ve supported those members that use abuse and intimidation to argue their point that gay marriage should be allowed. Anyone with a different opinion appears to be fair game for ridicule and abuse. You have done and supported the very thing you say you dislike.

A black person is still a black person regardless of whether they are a man or a woman. Your logic doesn't stack up.

However, you'll be pleased to know that you are expected to slaughter all your enemies, man woman and child, except for the virgin girls who you get to keep and who are obliged to marry you once you've raped them. If their father does happen to turn up you can give him a few shekels for his trouble and see him on his way, presumably before slaughtering him. (Deuteronomy)

That's the trouble with people these days, they've taken all the fun out of religion.

I am afraid I have no idea what youy are talking about, but that hardly surprises me when you do not appear to recognise the fundamental difference between a man and woman.

---------- Post added 10-02-2013 at 14:45 ----------

Good luck. You were succesful last time.

The problem you have now is that two men can marry. You'll have to change tactics again.

No Chris, I still maintain my argument stands.

(And I am not going fishing in this weather !!!!!)

---------- Post added 10-02-2013 at 14:47 ----------

See ... this. This is enjoyable.

It isn't called by a different name. The union of two people is a marriage. Ha. There. You're wrong. You couldn't be more wrong.

Is this the end of hogic? Wait and see.

No it isn't. It's called a marriage. You're wrong.

You are misinterpreting what I said.

Re my bold.

You are perfectly entitled to believe that. I do not.

When "God's law" is quoted to deprive people of equality it is the word of man not God. It is discrimination pure and simple however much you may pretend otherwise.

I thank God that the attitudes expressed by you in your contributions to this thread are very much on the wane...the tide has turned and you are going to have to bite the bullet. :)

I haven’t tried to deprive people of equality, I have just given the reason I don’t support gay marriage, I don’t support it because it is my belief that it is a sin, just like other sins that I don’t support. I don’t intend to do anything to stop them getting married because it is not my place to judge them, I will leave that to God.

I am not usually in the habit of quoting from the bible,but on this occasion i am making an exception.

"He who is without sin cast the first stone" words spoken by Jesus in the new testament.

Homosexuality is a human condition of nature,that exists in every community of every race.Science and research has taught us much about that over the years,and thats why we are far more enlightened.

There isn't a hint of hatred in any of the comments from the poster you replied to,nor indeed from any other poster that i can see.I really don't understand why you stated that.

Yes there are a few insults from some who percieve some peoples comments to be homophobic,but that doesn't imply there is a cycle of hatred.

There are many things that could be shown to be normal yet they remain sins and in many cases they are also unlawful.

A white person is white, regardless of gender

etc.

---------- Post added 10-02-2013 at 14:38 ----------

Is a black man biologically the same as a white man?

etc.

Regardless of colour, which is irrelevant in this discussion, the basic fact is that it takes a man and woman to produce a child because of their biological differences.

Archived