Job Agency - Anyone Experienced?

Have they banned paragraphs at your agency? :-)

When I was contracting the Agency took a percentage of my hourly rate and when I was taken on staff they took a percentage of my first years salary.

Well I give the drivers the going rate there is no percentage just a fixed rate plus over time and week end extra,the percentage is what I charge the customers we don't do any salaries or full time employment,that is usually things like office staff and NHS staff through recruitment consultants,I don't know much about that side of things.

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 17:12 ----------

Are we talking recruitment agency or employment agency..the former advertise jobs with other companies and introduce candidates to them..whoever gets the job will be paid by the company..in the other type (I may not have named it correctly) the agency gets the job and then employs people directly to do the work so the employee works for the agency,not the company..hope you understand..

Yes that is right as you say agency's employ the workers consultants find work for you basically.

• 6 months later...

Archived