The world at war: now showing on sky tv

yesterday channel............ive been watching this and its absolutley brilliant....what went off where and why.........no disrespect to anyone but looking at the state of europe in this day and age did winning the war actually do us any good? i don't think so.....(i hope both my grandads arnt reading this from above lol..........

my point is.......England / Britain /Europe would be in a better state if Germany had won the war.....is that jointed enough for you?...had Germany won the war BTW i wouldn't be here nor would my kids....but having watched the world at war series i belive the world would be a better place to live

my point is.......England / Britain /Europe would be in a better state if Germany had won the war.....is that jointed enough for you?...had Germany won the war BTW i wouldn't be here nor would my kids....but having watched the world at war series i belive the world would be a better place to live

What are you on? :loopy::hihi:

Why would the world be a better place if Germany had won the 2nd World War?

Why would the world be a better place if Germany had won the 2nd World War?
look at it now.....it couldn't have been worse

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 17:55 ----------

i'm just stating my opinions on watching a tv series.......Germany wanted a united europe,everyone employed and working for a living and singing from the same song sheet....not exactly happening at the moment is it.....

yesterday channel............ive been watching this and its absolutley brilliant....what went off where and why.........no disrespect to anyone but looking at the state of europe in this day and age did winning the war actually do us any good? i don't think so.....(i hope both my grandads arnt reading this from above lol..........

Is that the one with the fallen madonna with the big boobies ?

Yes it was one of the greatest war series ever produced it was made nearly 40 years ago and has been on TV many times,I don't know how old you are but you really need to study more about the second world war before you state a comment like that, millions of people died in that war and there is a lot more to it than you think and unlike the first world war it is within living memory.

Is that the one with the fallen madonna with the big boobies ?

i think you mean gordan le kaye with the tree stuck through his windscreen :hihi:

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 18:03 ----------

Yes it was one of the greatest war series ever produced it was made nearly 40 years ago and has been on TV many times,I don't know how old you are but you really need to study more about the second world war before you state a comment like that, millions of people died in that war and there is a lot more to it than you think and unlike the first world war it is within living memory.

yes i know millions of people died it happens in wars unfortunatley (i'm 50 btw)......but had Britain not gone to war with hitler i truly belive England,britain,and europe would now be a more peacefull and better place to live...

look at it now.....it couldn't have been worse

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 17:55 ----------

i'm just stating my opinions on watching a tv series.......Germany wanted a united europe,everyone employed and working for a living and singing from the same song sheet....not exactly happening at the moment is it.....

I think if you were Jewish, disabled, mentally impaired, a Romany etc etc etc you'd think it could be a lot worse

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 18:04 ----------

i think you mean gordan le kaye with the tree stuck through his windscreen :hihi:

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 18:03 ----------

yes i know millions of people died it happens in wars unfortunatley (i'm 50 btw)......but had Britain not gone to war with hitler i truly belive England,britain,and europe would now be a more peacefull and better place to live...

I can't believe you're 50. You post like a 'yuff'

Archived