The world at war: now showing on sky tv

I have an experimental frog camo sniper jacket American dated 1944 used on d-day and verified by IWM.

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/bravo_2_zero/a287e2b5.jpg

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/bravo_2_zero/6701207e.jpg

Turns inside out door different seasons. These were banned from use as Americans shot each other thinking they were SS.

I think if you were Jewish, disabled, mentally impaired, a Romany etc etc etc you'd think it could be a lot worse

yes i agree but i'm not.....

i might be 50 but ive never seen this tv series before....

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 18:10 ----------

I have an experimental frog camo sniper jacket American dated 1944 used on d-day and verified by IWM.

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/bravo_2_zero/a287e2b5.jpg

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34/bravo_2_zero/6701207e.jpg

Turns inside out door different seasons. These were banned from use as Americans shot each other thinking they were SS.

looks good that our kid.......i thought you only wore womens clothes????you sellin it?

i think you mean gordan le kaye with the tree stuck through his windscreen :hihi:

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 18:03 ----------

yes i know millions of people died it happens in wars unfortunatley (i'm 50 btw)......but had Britain not gone to war with hitler i truly belive England,britain,and europe would now be a more peacefull and better place to live...

I just think if you are 50 years old you have a very poor knowledge of the second world war you sound more like a 17 year old the way you are talking.

calm down.........i'm not a jack boot seig heiglin full on nazi.........i'm saying ive watched a 40 year old tv series that ive not seen before and on the hole i think the wrong side won......i'm sure 50 odd familes down london around 2007 might agree..

calm down.........i'm not a jack boot seig heiglin full on nazi.........i'm saying ive watched a 40 year old tv series that ive not seen before and on the hole i think the wrong side won......i'm sure 50 odd familes down london around 2007 might agree..

Sorry. That's just incomprehensible jibberish to me. What are you trying to say?

yes i agree but i'm not.....

i might be 50 but ive never seen this tv series before....

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 18:10 ----------

looks good that our kid.......i thought you only wore womens clothes????you sellin it?

Nah not selling it, it's worth about £800-1000 , last one seen was at trade show down south at £850 about 5 years ago. That's just one of many experimental bits in my wardrobe.

Sorry. That's just incomprehensible jibberish to me. What are you trying to say?

read it tomorrow when your sober ;)

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 18:28 ----------

Nah not selling it, it's worth about £800-1000 , last one seen was at trade show down south at £850 about 5 years ago. That's just one of many experimental bits in my wardrobe.

you still doin the tranny act?......you actually looked well after a gallon ;):hihi:

My personal opinion on both of the wars is we did not need to get involved in the first place, we were not threatened directly in any of the two wars, millions of our brave lads gave their lives up for very little in the first world war, and the second war was a continuation of that war,Im sure if we had been out of it we would have been dealing with the Germans as just another trading partner but Hitler was a megalomaniac and I don't think it would have been long before he decided to have a go at us.

Archived