The world at war: now showing on sky tv

I'm trying to think of any wars taking place in Europe at the moment. Maybe you could point out where they are.

my point being europe is packed of non europeans and more to the point people sponging off the state

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 18:46 ----------

Or how about you write English with some sort of cohesive argument, rather than a badly constructed stream of consciousness?

sorry my post should have said "people in london that would disagree"

my point being europe is packed of non europeans and more to the point people sponging off the state

Ah. So basically you're a racist who'd be happy to see millions die horribly if it kept the place 'whiter' You're a little charmer aren't you"

Your point being badly put then. Non-europeans haven't started a world war like Hitler did. You were talking about peace, saying that Hitler who started the 2nd World War was some some of model for peace despite the fact we haven't had a World War 3 since his death.

Ah. So basically you're a racist who'd be happy to see millions die horribly if it kept the place 'whiter' You're a little charmer aren't you"

i was more thinking that jeremy kyle would be working for a living had we not had the scrounging non working free loading society our big victory in ww2 brought us ;)

i was more thinking that jeremy kyle would be working for a living had we not had the scrounging non working free loading society our big victory in ww2 brought us ;)

You're 'argument' lurches from the ridiculous to the racist and back again with no cohesion. You are incredibly ill-informed I must say. Quite eye-opening to realise there are people out there with such blinkered, badly informed opinions, based on Lords knows what.:confused:

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 19:02 ----------

in order to win you have to compete

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 18:57 ----------

can't see palestine agreening with that somehow.......the bullies of the middleast:)

So you're a dedicated hater of Jews. Why not make that plain in you thread title and OP rather than warbling on about World at War?

my point is

germanys europe would mean

work for a living or starve

respect your elders like you would want to be respected

obey law or go to jail

and if you don't like our way of life go elswhere.....

if only !

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 19:07 ----------

You're 'argument' lurches from the ridiculous to the racist and back again with no cohesion. You are incredibly ill-informed I must say. Quite eye-opening to realise there are people out there with such blinkered, badly informed opinions, based on Lords knows what.:confused:

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 19:02 ----------

So you're a dedicated hater of Jews. Why not make that plain in you thread title and OP rather than warbling on about World at War?

not actually that keen on the palastinians either but there not my problem........but when everyone goes on about how the jews are so hard done to..lokk at how they treat the women and kids in gaaza....yet another land they are trying to claim

my point is

obey law or go to jail

if only !

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 19:07 ----------

not actually that keen on the palastinians either but there not my problem........but when everyone goes on about how the jews are so hard done to..lokk at how they treat the women and kids in gaaza....yet another land they are trying to claim

You are too extreme, and too extremely stupid to bother corresponding with. Goodbye.

in order to win you have to compete

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 18:57 ----------

can't see palestine agreening with that somehow.......the bullies of the middleast:)

Lots of other people think that Palestine are bullies as you do.

my point is

obey law or go to jail

if only !

The problem with that sort of thinking would be that there wouldn't actually BE an "Elsewhere" to go to!

The Nazi version of Europe would be that:-

Many ethnic minorities would be exterminated... Slavs, Jews, non-aryan (IE not blonde, Nordic types)

People with opposing political views (eg communists Quakers, pacifists, and anyone who dissented) would be exterminated

People with even mild disabilities whether physical, learning or mental health disability would be exterminated

Women would be nothing more than breeding machines and glorified Domestic servants.. (Remember the Nazi policy of "Kinder, Küche, Kirche:- Children, Kitchen Church "?)

Voting would be a one-party tickbox... Your choice would be that you voted for the Fuhrer or you didn't vote at all...

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 19:18 ----------

Nah, doesn't appeal at all.

Archived