The world at war: now showing on sky tv

my point is

germanys europe would mean

work for a living or starve

respect your elders like you would want to be respected

obey law or go to jail

and if you don't like our way of life go elswhere.....

if only

Germany's Europe 1939 to 1945 actually meant

work for a living, starve and die

people of all ages dying

no law and order but millions dead

if you don't like our way of life invade Germany and divide it into two separate states with a big wall down the middle.

If only you weren't so stupid.

people of all ages dying

if you don't like our way of life invade Germany and divide it into two separate states with a big wall down the middle.

we so need a "like" button on here!

people of all ages dying

No law and order !!..you know very little about Nazi Germany it seems.

Work for a living,starve and die :huh: explain that incoherent sentence.

People of all ages dying :huh:that has always been the case as the man said..Thats Life

I dont know about a "like" button a "lets understand the gibberish" one would be more apt in that post

No law and order !!..you know very little about Nazi Germany it seems.

Work for a living,starve and die :huh: explain that incoherent sentence.

People of all ages dying :huh:that has always been the case as the man said..Thats Life

I dont know about a "like" button a "lets understand the gibberish" one would be more apt in that post

If you think that the 2nd World War was a good time for peace, prolonging life, law and order and generally a good time for the human race to thrive then you are clearly the far-right activist I've always said you are, as proven by the fact you criticise me rather than the OP's fetish for Hitler.

If you think that the 2nd World War didn't have much of an impact on average life expectancy in Europe and did a lot for Germany then you are clearly the one with a fetish for the irrational.

If you think that the 2nd World War was a good time for peace, prolonging life, law and order and generally a good time for the human race to thrive then you are clearly the far-right activist I've always said you are, as proven by the fact you criticise me rather than the OP's fetish for Hitler.

If you think that the 2nd World War didn't have much of an impact on average life expectancy in Europe and did a lot for Germany then you are clearly the one with a fetish for the irrational.

Im criticizing your post ,it makes no sense at all you speak about the lack of law and order in a state based on its dependency on its strict laws,your sentence on starving people made no sense at all .Im still waiting your proof on my supposedly protective posts regarding paedophiles which as you well know doesnt exist an apology would be accepted for your outright lies which leads me to your totally absurd notion that I am a far right activist,please provide proof of yet another outright lie ..you seem to make a forum career of lying can you tell me why that is or indeed why we should believe a single word you say given your obvious penchant for spouting outright lies.

Im criticizing your post ,it makes no sense at all you speak about the lack of law and order in a state based on its dependency on its strict laws,your sentence on starving people made no sense at all .Im still waiting your proof on my supposedly protective posts regarding paedophiles which as you well know doesnt exist an apology would be accepted for your outright lies which leads me to your totally absurd notion that I am a far right activist,please provide proof of yet another outright lie ..you seem to make a forum career of lying can you tell me why that is or indeed why we should believe a single word you say given your obvious penchant for spouting outright lies.

Can I take it that you two do not get along?:hihi:

Just to put you right once and for all I have no political affiliations with any party be they left wing ,right wing communist facist or whatever,I am simply one of Joe Public who questions immigration and who is wary of the Muslim religion,now this may surprise you but there are thousands like me in this country who have similar views none of which vote BNP or any other right wing organisation,my views on the BNP,EDL,UAF have been well stated on this forum ,it seems you have difficulty understanding those views ,I suggest before you accuse people you take the time to delve into their forum history,you may just save yourself a lot of grief in the long run.

Kristallnacht was a good example of law and order was it? Death squads? Concentration camps? All empirical evidence of a safer streets policy? The Final Solution was law and order in action, was it?

You came on here to defend someone whose OP defended Hitler but you're not a far-right activist, oh no.

Apologise to a supporter of an apologist for Hitler?

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 21:21 ----------

Can I take it that you two do not get along?:hihi:

He gets upset at the slightest name-calling, the poor lad.

Kristallnacht was a good example of law and order was it? Death squads? Concentration camps? All empirical evidence of a safer streets policy? The Final Solution was law and order in action, was it?

You came on here to defend someone whose OP defended Hitler but you're not a far-right activist, oh no.

Apologise to a supporter of an apologist for Hitler?

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 21:21 ----------

He gets upset at the slightest name-calling, the poor lad.

Where please have I defended Hitler or the OP ? or is this another of your fabrications ?

Tell me did you call that skinhead who gave you that slap a liar ?

I made no comment of the ways and means of the Nazi version of law and order I simply stated on its strictness in the sense of your comment denying law and order in the Nazi regime,does that mean in your small mind that anyone who dares to mention Nazis,BNP et al then become affiliated with said groups,if that is the case you must be well up in the hierarchy of the BNP,its usually you who bring them into the debates,maybe you shoould as suggested in previous posts change your name to Quisling ;)

Archived