How to get over a 4 year friendship

How many others were on the same course as you ? Do you feel the same way about all the others because they picked the same course ? I shouldn't imagine the course was exclusively for you. Goodness me I feel sorry for your ex friend,

I think she's well rid of you. I'm sorry but you sound sort of a weirdo ! :loopy:

Ok I tell you why I am upset about it, this ex friend was going to move to another university and do another course but thanks to my support she didnt. And that same masters I choose for her because we went on a open day and she was looking at doing coporate psychology and I was sat with another friend talking to the hr course leader. My ex friend joined me and said I am not sure about this course and then decided to do it soon as she found out there was good money in! You may think I need to grow up but most of her choice were influenced by me and trust me if u knew her that girl copies its hard to explain as u have never met her!

nope, sorry just lost all sympathy I might have had, grow up or get medical help - one or the other.

Ok I tell you why I am upset about it, this ex friend was going to move to another university and do another course but thanks to my support she didnt. And that same masters I choose for her because we went on a open day and she was looking at doing coporate psychology and I was sat with another friend talking to the hr course leader. My ex friend joined me and said I am not sure about this course and then decided to do it soon as she found out there was good money in! You may think I need to grow up but most of her choice were influenced by me and trust me if u knew her that girl copies its hard to explain as u have never met her!

Do you think it is normal for anyone to be still feeling so bitter about someone who you say "copied you" (which is really irrelevant) 4 years down the line? After all she is an ex friend :)

Maybe she thought it would be nice, what with you being besties, to study the same course and have a possible professional future together?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

---------- Post added 06-02-2013 at 17:54 ----------

Maybe she thought it would be nice, what with you being besties, to study the same course and have a possible professional future together?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

How many others were on the same course as you ? Do you feel the same way about all the others because they picked the same course ? I shouldn't imagine the course was exclusively for you. Goodness me I feel sorry for your ex friend,

I think she's well rid of you. I'm sorry but you sound sort of a weirdo ! :loopy:

Just what I was thinking.

I would have been delighted if a friend of mine changed their mind and wanted to follow into something I had done. If by some chance we ended up with the same type of job or even the same company I would have been very happy about it. Someone with a same interest, someone to share info and knowledge with.

What on earth is wrong with the OP ?

They clearly seem to be the one with the problem and a nasty person to boot. "pinched MY IDEA" BS.

The choice of course was not exclusive so what business was it of theirs if he/she decided to follow the same.

I think the OP needs to get a life.

Just what I was thinking.

I would have been delighted if a friend of mine changed their mind and wanted to follow into something I had done. If by some chance we ended up with the same type of job or even the same company I would have been very happy about it. Someone with a same interest, someone to share info and knowledge with.

What on earth is wrong with the OP ?

They clearly seem to be the one with the problem and a nasty person to boot. "pinched MY IDEA" BS.

The choice of course was not exclusive so what business was it of theirs if he/she decided to follow the same.

I think the OP needs to get a life.

I could understand if places were limited and the OP missed out on the course due to the friend applying, but from what I gather it was 2 years later anyway?

Archived