Dog Microchipping in 2016 and re introduction of the dog licence

So how can they fine you for watching TV without having a Licence?

The only way they can take you to court, is the inspector will turn up and try to get you to sign a form,once you sign it, you have basically admitted to watching TV with no license,so take me to court and fine me,DO NOT sign anything.Just tell him to go away and close the door or Just send a letter denying implied rights of access and write all over the outside of the envelope NO CONTRACT, they will send you one back saying they have instructed there inspectors not to visit blah,blah and thats it,simples.

Me too,

When they got stroppy i just wrote them removing the "implied rights of access" to my home.

Havent heard from them since.

Ah,brill, the revolution has begun:D.Someone at my work are being threatened with a £1000 fine because they owe them 50p and is right stressed about,but is too scared to stop paying it,even though a few of us here have stopped paying it and no court or fine.Unbelievable.

Sounds great, which should lead to refining of the chip, so that in a decade it can be implanted in humans.

This type of technology in the future, and I strees in the future, could lead to tracking people, and maybe imobilising them, and in some case terminating them.. The future look nbright, and in a free democratic culture predicated on corporate greed, such a privatised system would be most interesting.

But one step at a time as one has to get people used to the idea, and like us being under computer, telephone, surveylance today, things can only get better for corporate intereests under the excuse of freedom for the majority. Its all for the common good.

Well quite, just like requiring dogs to be kept on leads in certain places led after just a decade or so to humans being hauled round with chains round their necks by corporations or lizards or something.

You don't half talk some tosh.

Well quite, just like requiring dogs to be kept on leads in certain places led after just a decade or so to humans being hauled round with chains round their necks by corporations or lizards or something.

You don't half talk some tosh.

I think Erebus version of the future sounds more believable than yours.

Ah,brill, the revolution has begun:D.Someone at my work are being threatened with a £1000 fine because they owe them 50p and is right stressed about,but is too scared to stop paying it,even though a few of us here have stopped paying it and no court or fine.Unbelievable.

Some people are easily scared by the bullys that are the bbc.

No us though eh matey :D

• 2 months later...
I welcome the micro chipping of dogs, but live in hope that this is a preliminary step to re introducing the dog licence. Once they have you on record as owning an animal it would be quite easy to obtain a licence fee off you. The old system was unworkable as owners couldn't be traced. Maybe the introduction of a £200 yearly dog licence, with a fine of £500 for not having one could fund a workforce going round removing the blue bags full of dog sh*t hanging from the trees in our parks and woodland ... ughhh!!!

...and more dogs will be owned illegally having neither tax or dog licence, meanwhile a rise in stray dogs will be observed as people cannot afford the licence. Of course the only people affected will be the responsible owners the druggies and gangs won't care.

bloomin stupid plan:hihi:

Archived