Preventing subversive and disruptive contaminations

At long last people who have opinions that differ, or question those of the appointed authorities will start to fear the consequences. It will of course start with small potatoes, but individuals must start to realise, that they can influence other detrimentally. Spreading of such ideas, rumours will in a decade be seen as subversive, with consequential retribution. One cannot allow threatening ideologies, opinion, or statements to affect the common good. One must protect the common good, where the majority is not interfered with my a subversive minority.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/uk-wants-surveillance-devices-to-monitor-web-traffic-with-services-such-as-facebook-twitter/2013/02/05/c5a9bc12-6f96-11e2-b35a-0ee56f0518d2_story.html

Blimey Erebus, you're giving the Queen's English a bit of a bashing. Give us your opinion in plain words and we might start to discuss the issue with you.

Very nearly a reading by the late great Prof.Stanley Unwin , makes just as much sense.Deep joy.

The masterlode of Stanfoolery of the verbally thrips oratory!

Stanley lived in a little village in Northampton called Long Buckby, which was known for the boot and shoe bespokey all lock stitchy in the leathery uppers,

deep joy of the footwear!

At long last people who have opinions that differ, or question those of the appointed authorities will start to fear the consequences. It will of course start with small potatoes, but individuals must start to realise, that they can influence other detrimentally. Spreading of such ideas, rumours will in a decade be seen as subversive, with consequential retribution. One cannot allow threatening ideologies, opinion, or statements to affect the common good. One must protect the common good, where the majority is not interfered with my a subversive minority.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/uk-wants-surveillance-devices-to-monitor-web-traffic-with-services-such-as-facebook-twitter/2013/02/05/c5a9bc12-6f96-11e2-b35a-0ee56f0518d2_story.html

I like the idea of starting with the small potatoes,what sauce will you serve with them ?.I quite fancy haunch of venison as a main with a decent bottle of Cote de Beaunne.

Very nearly a reading by the late great Prof.Stanley Unwin , makes just as much sense.Deep joy.

The masterlode of Stanfoolery of the verbally thrips oratory!

Stanley lived in a little village in Northampton called Long Buckby, which was known for the boot and shoe bespokey all lock stitchy in the leathery uppers,

deep joy of the footwear!

We need a 'like' button!

Archived