Royal Imposters

Is it just me, or has everyone been staggered by not one of the royal family have come forward to provide DNA for Richard III.

Absolutely insane.

I say our current crop of royal family is just a bunch of free loading imposters, they have no right to be where they are.

For the person that came forward to provide DNA for Richard III, surely they should be next in line to the throne.

the plantagenet family and their descendants lost all claim to the throne when they lost the wars of the roses.

i seem to recall a time team special which went looking for descendants and found one in australia, i imagine that the prospect of tony robinson knocking on your door was enough to send most of the rest of the family into hiding

Is it just me, or has everyone been staggered by not one of the royal family have come forward to provide DNA for Richard III.

Absolutely insane.

I say our current crop of royal family is just a bunch of free loading imposters, they have no right to be where they are.

For the person that came forward to provide DNA for Richard III, surely they should be next in line to the throne.

Somehow I don't think history was your strongest subject at school.:rolleyes:

Archived