Royal Imposters

"He is the spitting image of his cousin George. (Diana's sister's lad)." Oh.........ok. So does this cousin have ginger hair ? And by the way, I don't think "Godess" Diana was'nt quite the "fairy tale princess" that we are lead to believe. The so called British upper classes and the worthless and money grabbing European "Royals" are just a bunch of inbreeds anyway !

It would be insane if they had, the Yorks took the throne from the Lancaster line. Whilst trying to win the throne back the Lancaster line was ended. The Tudor line won the throne back for Lancaster (Tudor being a cousin of Lancaster I think). The Tudors ended with Elizabeth (who was granddaughter of Richard IIIs niece I think) and she named her heir as a cousin was it? I don't know if the current batch directly descend from him? But there is no direct line going on!

Is it just me, or has everyone been staggered by not one of the royal family have come forward to provide DNA for Richard III.

Absolutely insane.

I say our current crop of royal family is just a bunch of free loading imposters, they have no right to be where they are.

For the person that came forward to provide DNA for Richard III, surely they should be next in line to the throne.

Amazon is a good place to buy books on our history. I think you need them.

"He is the spitting image of his cousin George. (Diana's sister's lad)." Oh.........ok. So does this cousin have ginger hair ? And by the way, I don't think "Godess" Diana was'nt quite the "fairy tale princess" that we are lead to believe. The so called British upper classes and the worthless and money grabbing European "Royals" are just a bunch of inbreeds anyway !

actually, yes, he does have ginger hair (as does Diana's brother, Charles Spencer, and at least one of Diana's sisters, George's mother, Sarah Mc Corquodale.) Early photos of Diana show her having quite a ginger tinge to her hair,too.

here is a picture of George, behind his mother and uncle, compared with a picture of Harry.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/SMGARIES/fgaertwerqt.jpg

This is a picture of Harry and George together when they were about eight

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/monopolo/people/georgeM.jpg

You can see Harry has inherited the Spencer nose when you look at his cousin, Laura Fellowes (Diana's sister, Jane's daughter, on the left of this pic)

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd352/StixezRightClickez/misc/MemorialSpencers4.jpg

I'm not a huge royalist, and I don't think Diana was the saint she was portrayed to be, but looking at the Spencer pics, I don't think Harry is Hewitt's.

The last common ancestor between the present Queen and Richard III was Edward III in the 14th Century. Richard III was a descendant of Edward III's sons Lionel of Antwerp and Edmund (Duke of York). The present Queen is descended from his other son John of Gaunt (Duke of Lancaster).

Well if your really that sick of them america is <------- that way.

Im sure they won't miss you.

Archived