Child free flights

Would you prefer a child free flight?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer a child free flight?

As a parent to three small children who like a holiday too I say to all those people complaining about about kids on planes - SWIM!

No,I wouldn't pay extra to fly on a childless plane, some of us are more tolerant.

No one is saying that kids shouldn't go on holiday...

Hehe, good thread.

If there is demand for such a service and airlines can profit from it then why not.

It should cost more though. For one total passenger weight would increase compared to most normal flights (where kids are passengers) requiring more fuel.

As a parent to three small children who like a holiday too I say to all those people complaining about about kids on planes - SWIM!

No,I wouldn't pay extra to fly on a childless plane, some of us are more tolerant.

I've been tolerant for more than 20 years and I've travelled with my own kids. If I'm now in a position to travel kid free I'm going to take it (for the same reason that I'll also use adult only hotels).

Archived