Child free flights

Would you prefer a child free flight?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer a child free flight?

I like it!

Does anyone know how much it costs to charter a flight?

That pub landlord in Rotherham who is organising a flight for Rotherham fans to their game at Plymouth at the end of the season said on the radio it cost £16k to charter a return flight for about 100 people.

A private plane with less seats would probably work out cheaper for you. Or you could buy your own plane if you had £10m to spare

Having endured 9 hours of screaming and chair kicking on an over night flight, I was ready to kill. I would happily pay extra to fly separate to children or at least have then segregated at the back of the aircraft somewhere.

You can have your wish!

There aren't usually many children in First Class / Business Class.

You will indeed pay a little extra.

I'd pay extra for child-free trains, pubs and shops too

Im with you about pubs. I hate those Restaurant "Family "pubs that are springing up everywhere . Screaming kids running round everywhere . Pubs are licenced premises and should be for over 18`s ONLY. If parents want to take their kids out for a meal ,take them to McDonalds or Burger King, not the local pub. You want go out for a quiet pint ,not to be confronted by screaming kids.

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 00:06 ----------

Having endured 9 hours of screaming and chair kicking on an over night flight, I was ready to kill. I would happily pay extra to fly separate to children or at least have then segregated at the back of the aircraft somewhere.

Or even better, make kids travel in the hold with the luggage.

Im with you about pubs. I hate those Restaurant "Family "pubs that are springing up everywhere . Screaming kids running round everywhere . Pubs are licenced premises and should be for over 18`s ONLY. If parents want to take their kids out for a meal ,take them to McDonalds or Burger King, not the local pub. You want go out for a quiet pint ,not to be confronted by screaming kids.

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 00:06 ----------

Or even better, make kids travel in the hold with the luggage.

Why stop there... stick em in a play pen on the wing.

...Or even better, make kids travel in the hold with the luggage.

No, my dogs are down there. Why should they have to put up with kids?

Why stop there... stick em in a play pen on the wing.

Didn't BA have an advertising campaign using a song with the words : "Up on the roof"?

I like well behaved children........

and I'd feel more tolerant of the badly behaved ones if their parents coped better with me telling them off....rather than the usual scowling or threatening I have to put up with when I do so...

:)

Archived