Where to fix keycard for megane.

Hi, got in the car this morning and the keycard is not registering, meaning I can't start the car.

Is their anyone other than the main dealers that can fix the keycard for a fair price? Found some one on line that will do it for £25 but there is a chance of escalating prices once they have my card. Any help will be appreciated.

I know of a key place on Doncaster road Mexborough that provides replacement keys with transponders in. He may be able to help you out himself, and if not, I got the impression that he knows people in that line of work that can do the encoding bit of matching up the transponder to the ignition. Certainly worth a ring. He opens the shop from about 10.30am (Mon to Fri). 01709-578110

Hi, got in the car this morning and the keycard is not registering, meaning I can't start the car.

Is their anyone other than the main dealers that can fix the keycard for a fair price? Found some one on line that will do it for £25 but there is a chance of escalating prices once they have my card. Any help will be appreciated.

their is a place in rotherham who do them if you have a phone number i will ring you and let you know

Archived