Help Wanted for Final Dissertation

Hi There,

I am in the final year of my BSc Honours Psych degree at Sheffield Hallam University, and I am currently in the middle of my final dissertation. I am looking for 3 men to play the part of defendants in a mock jury trial, accused of taking a vehicle without the owners consent.

The men I am looking for are all aged between 18 and 25 (ish, flexible if they look younger than actual age). One must be Asian, one Afro-Carribbean and one white with a scouse accent. Each defendant will be filmed twice (each clip taking no more than 3 minutes), once in ethnic and non-westernised dress and the second in smart court type wear, such as suit and tie. All the defendant's will have to do is stand in a dock and confirm their fictional name and address, then enter a plea of 'Not Guilty' to the charge they are standing for.

Please note I cannot pay for the defendants to appear, but if you are a performing arts student I can provide a copy of the film for your portfolio. Also, this is good practice for anyone who will be taking their own dissertation within the next two years, and can be added to your key skills lists.

If you fit into any of the above defendant descriptions and can please spare me a morning or afternoon within the next couple of weeks, please please please give me a shout.

Thanks Guys,

Emma. x

Archived