Im so anoyed right now :(

fabcakes

Moonbird, you are spot on, the male would have to carry the blue gene, and even if he mated her to a blue dog, there is a high risk, blacks and brindles will be produced, due to the dominant genes they are. I really feel for you Fabcakes, it is shocking that he could find £200 for the new pup, but balked at the thought of paying for Maisie to be neutered, and sorting out his original dog, before getting another, all on benefits too, I work full time, and do not have £200 disposal income to spend.....

Silly silly boy, I cannot say man, as he hasn't really grown up, has he?

Good luck Fabcakes, I have a feeling this will all end in tears, with you having to sort it out, very sad.

its getting to the stage that when ever i see him i just want to grab hold of him tie him to a chair & fix his face on all the rescues that have loads upon loads of these dogs in ive posted the youtube video on his facebook page

what gets me even more angry will be the fact that he wont check the people that take on these dog he will do what i hate about what staffy breeders do

pay money.....''here's your dog''

sorry i take that back i know not ALL people breed these dog do this but the largest majority do

he seems to think because someone pays x amount of pounds the dog will be ok if that was the case there wouldn't be so many in rescue

One thing that might put him off but please check it out I'm not 100% sure on this...I am sure that I read that blue's if not mated with the right mix make black pups, and we all know how almost impossible it is to find a home for black dogs at the best of times and especially staffies.

Now I doubt very much that he will have a pedigree for Marley and I would like to bet the dog he will use won't have either, and you have to be up on genetics, I think he might well be in for a bit of a disappointment!

yes i know what your saying i mentioned that on a post earlier it was saying

breeding blue to blue can be dangerous i'm hoping this will sway his intentions

but i doubt it somehow :confused:

whats more upsetting he knows how strongly i feel about this :( :(

Archived