Saturday nights in sheffield city centre?

AndrewMc

Hi all,

I've got a few friends (age 30ish) coming up to Sheff and we're heading out in the city centre on Saturday night.

Anybody got any recommendations for places to go. Not been out in a while and just wondered which places are good?

Particularly late bars/clubs would be helpful. How busy do Plug/Leadmill/academy etc get these days?

Any help much appreciated. (Getting too old for this!!!)

Saturday night in town, might aswell head straight for A&E and beat the queues.

helpful, real helpful...

out of the places you mentioned Plug will likely be busiest, might be worth checking out Paris and Viperrooms as well, both play dance/house at weekends and attract slightly older crowds than places like plug/embrace. Before heading to a club your probably best off on division street... if you're looking for somewhere abit more chilled out/sociable have you considered eccy road?

Thanks for all the advice.

Might give Plug a try, if its going to be busy. Not been there for ages and always used to be good.

Eccy Road is great but wil probably just hit division street beforehand and see how things go. Dogs might be an option, I'll see what my mates think.

By the way, where is Paris?

Archived