Saturday nights out in Sheffield city centre?

AndrewMc

Hi all,

I've got a few friends (age 30ish) coming up to Sheff and we're heading out in the city centre on Saturday night.

Anybody got any recommendations for places to go. Not been out in a while and just wondered which places are good?

Particularly late bars/clubs would be helpful. How busy do Plug/Leadmill/academy etc get these days?

Any help much appreciated. (Getting too old for this!!!)

Hi

Saturday nights are pretty poor in many areas of Sheffield city centre unless you are a student or 18-21.

If it was me would consider starting at the Bessemer near Leopold square (they have a dj and play some good stuff from the 80's) and then a walk up Division street plenty of different bars up their and some open late.

Enjoy.

Only just seen your question so I may be too late, but I would suggest Genting club on Arundel gate. 2 decent restaurants, good entertainment, lovely surroundings. You only have to be a member if you want to go and play the tables in the basement. There's a fixed price menu in the week with a deal on cocktails and I thought it was a great night out.

la chambre down the cliff my mate shakey goes in there he says you get a nice ham shank :mad::mad::mad:

---------- Post added 18-02-2013 at 11:29 ----------

hope you had a good un :suspect::suspect::suspect:

---------- Post added 19-02-2013 at 10:12 ----------

good night in the hen and chicks :rolleyes:

Archived