Playing guitars with others

tomimay

im 23, ive been playing guitar on and off for 2 years. im average as hell, and i dont have any natural music ability. what id love to do is join forces with some people of a silimar background. im low on confidence when it comes to joining a band because i know for sure if someone was playing something and said 'play along' i wouldnt have a clue what to do! itd be cool to just hear some drums bashing over the 'music' i play, and hear someone else playing guitar too. i dunno, its a long shot, but if anyone in sheffield is looking to start something and doesnt have the balls to walk into a band audition then welcome to my club!

i wish i could play a note so you are one up on me,hows this for daft i have 5 sons oldest 25 youngest 8 and they all can play electric guitar one even plays in a local sheffield band.so just enjoy what you have and remember you are still better than me

Archived