What insurance have you got for your iphone?

I've got phone insurance for up to 5 phones through my bank account (Yorkshire bank signature account). Only used it to claim for my Mums phone, very efficient, £25 excess, and had a brand new phone in a few days. Only thing was they didnt give me an explanation as to why they couldn't fix the old one and just replaced it... It only had water damage.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

i think some bank accounts offer insurances for phones etc, i have an account that gives dual cover for me and my wifes phone because its a joint account, iphones do have £100 excess though, stupid inferior product ;) it also gives AA breakdown cover, holiday insurance and reduced rates for foreign currency for a tenner a month!!

Im with barclays but the people they use for the mobile phone side of things are awful so I cant use them.

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 19:32 ----------

I have the best insurance of them all. Intelligence.

I'm intelligent enough not to fall for the hype surrounding an inferior product and don't own one.

But yet your clearly not intelligent enough to realise this thread isnt about opinions on iphones its about insurance :roll: Im sure in the tech section you will find enough android vs iphone threads to give you the wildest of dreams and room to type whatever you so wish on the correct thread.

Archived