The Druids bikers

pigeon

there wasnt ever a druid called (chick) i knew chic..rip...but he was never in my club, beleive me i have been around a longtime...wallbuilder, sparrow was never a member either ,she is a woman and we have never had woman in the club, sparrow was gregg hughes girlfriend when gregg first started the druids in the 70s...

---------- Post added 22-01-2014 at 15:47 ----------

If that's Taff Bowen, he did have a rather fine tattoo across his stomach that read "Druids". Along with other less printable ones.Great bloke.

you mean(taff hughes) not bowen...lots of questions and answers about the druids mc north, on here,..i would be gratefull if you knew the answers rather than guessin em,...cheers mi dears.

---------- Post added 22-01-2014 at 16:26 ----------

I was talking to one called Jez and he said they met every Tuesday somewhere just off the Wicker.

and again...jez aint a member of the druids mc north,...but he is a good friend of ours.

---------- Post added 22-01-2014 at 16:32 ----------

Pancake does exist, however I cant remember offhand if he was with the Druids or the Slaves...

pancake was among us early druids, he has not been a member for a longtime but if anyone wants to see him you can always pop up to one of our bike nites on a tuesday evenin, .

Edited by moz m

there wasnt ever a druid called (chick) i knew chic..rip...but he was never in my club, beleive me i have been around a longtime...wallbuilder, sparrow was never a member either ,she is a woman and we have never had woman in the club, sparrow was gregg hughes girlfriend when gregg first started the druids in the 70s...

---------- Post added 22-01-2014 at 15:47 ----------

you mean(taff hughes) not bowen...lots of questions and answers about the druids mc north, on here,..i would be gratefull if you knew the answers rather than guessin em,...cheers mi dears.

---------- Post added 22-01-2014 at 16:26 ----------

and again...jez aint a member of the druids mc north,...but he is a good friend of ours.

---------- Post added 22-01-2014 at 16:32 ----------

pancake was among us early druids, he has not been a member for a longtime but if anyone wants to see him you can always pop up to one of our bike nites on a tuesday evenin, .

Re Taff .Sorry did not make myself clear one one his mates who he used to work with use to call him Bowen all the time I thought that was his surname.

Edited by Odd-jobs

Re Taff .Sorry did not make myself clear one one his mates who he used to work with use to call him Bowen all the time I thought that was his surname.

i knew taff well before the druids, when i first met him and (gregg ) his brother, and a few more they were in the hells angels south yorks,...but just to clear it up its bowen (taff) hughes...

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 10:46 ----------

moz m

Thanks for the info . I heard Chic committed suicide because the girl who naffed my brother off ( she dumped my brother for Chic) , then did same to him . Oh dear !!! Sad though .

sorry fairyworld but thats a load of nonsense.

• 2 months later...