Is the landline on the way out

get onto skype

Skype is too flakey, and of poor quality. I pay £21 a month for free calls and broadband. Good deal I reckon! Also unreliable coverage from Orange where I live, wouldn't like to think that my Orange mobile was all I had?

Yes it can be if you are only a light user but the monthly download allowance is tiny and can be used in a couple of days when streaming films, music or gaming.

15gb is loads. I watch some vids on mobile too.

Generally have 1 or 2 gb left. 16 quid.

15gb is loads. I watch some vids on mobile too.

Generally have 1 or 2 gb left. 16 quid.

Unlimited broadband via telephone line £9.99 and no surcharges plus free calls evening and weekends. Don't need to recharge either as its well known that streaming videos on a mobile drains the battery really fast.

Unlimited broadband via telephone line £9.99 and no surcharges plus free calls evening and weekends. Don't need to recharge either as its well known that streaming videos on a mobile drains the battery really fast.

No mate, mobile as in dongle not mobile phone! When I tried the cheapest I could get on landline was £20 p/month, with £60 installation fee. I tried all the major providers Orange, plusnet etc.

I think the most expensive was £85 and £28 p/month.

Went for the mobile in the end. Plus. it's mobile, I can work anywhere. Also got £3 deal unlimited internet on smartphone.

£19 all in ain't a bad deal to be totally flexible.

Archived