Homeowners and bedroom/window "tax/charge"

I think you're about 10 months too late with this thread. I said ages ago that it's unfair and that homeowners should have similar constraints placed upon them.

OK I'll bite ( does that make me right wing and a bully? :)) ) why should I,as a homeowner getting no state benefits at all, pay extra for any unused bedrooms in my house..?

I already did, I'm not repeating myself, go back to page 1.
you said this in page one "Not unless the home owner is having their house purchase subsidised by the state".

so what percent should we charge homeowners who bought houses through taxpayers help, who underoccupy their homes? and my answer to the second part of your quote "the argument for it is less strong than the argument for charging people who live in social housing extra for spare capacity" have you any figures to back up your claim ? btw dont come screaming on here when the condems get to tax homeowners for something similiar :hihi::hihi::hihi:

you said this in page one "Not unless the home owner is having their house purchase subsidised by the state".

so what percent should we charge homeowners who bought houses through taxpayers help, who underoccupy their homes? and my answer to the second part of your quote "the argument for it is less strong than the argument for charging people who live in social housing extra for spare capacity" have you any figures to back up your claim ? btw dont come screaming on here when the condems get to tax homeowners for something similiar :hihi::hihi::hihi:

How much stamp duty do social tennants pay?

How much stamp duty do social tennants pay?
they dont do they ? but i can see what your doing :suspect: you and a few others on here knock tenants in under occupying houses but move the goalposts and find any excuse if something similiar were to happen to you :hihi::hihi::hihi: well done :clap:

they dont do they ? but i can see what your doing :suspect: you and a few others on here knock tenants in under occupying houses but move the goalposts and find any excuse if something similiar were to happen to you :hihi::hihi::hihi: well done :clap:

Just admit you forgot about stamp duty..and it's a fair bit more than a couple of quid a week overall... :)

Archived